The characters, settings, and other content specific to Kyrodian Legends (refered to herein as KLC) may be used freely under the following terms.
* The origin of KLC must not be misrepresented and must be attributed properly. Credit must be given to Nick Kovacs or Kelvin Shadewing for creation of KLC, and must include a link back to kyrodianlegends.com.
* All creative works involving KLC must be released under CC-BY-SA 4.0 or newer.
* Any software using KLC must be released under GNU General Public License 3.0 or newer.
* You waive your right to enforce any DRM in cases where users attempt to access the source code or KLC-related assets of any software that uses KLC.
* Any views expressed in your work are to be made clear that they are that of your interpretation of the characters, and are not necessarily the views of the official characters, or of Kelvin Shadewing.
* You may sell physical merchandise including KLC, provided all printed media has a publicly accessible digital version under CC-BY-SA 4.0 or newer, and that all other physical merchandise (ex: figurines, cutouts, sculpts, etc.) have digital manufacturing files (ex: blueprints, recipes, 3D models) released under a GPL v.3 or newer compatible patentleft license.
* Written works must include a disclaimer indicating that your story is not officially tied to Kelvin Shadewing. (ex: "This publication is not approved by or associated with Kelvin Shadewing.")
Contact me if you have any questions or need clarification on a use case. Example cases will be added here as they are brought up.